Camp Out
Written and Illustrated
by
Cameron
© 2005
Today me and Abby are going to go camping. We are going on her trampoline to camp.
Off the side of the trampoline we will roast marshmallows in the campfire. The campfire was about 3 inches away from the trampoline.
We have a black tent on the trampoline. It is in the middle of the trampoline. It was fun. Her dad came with us. It was very EXCITING!
We made smores and we ate them on the trampoline and it sticked! We said, “Eeewwww!” I was having a good time. I want to do it again. If we do it again, I will be happy.
We had to clean the trampoline because I like to clean and her mom made us clean it. It was fun. Goodbye. That is the end of my story. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.