Thursday, August 29, 2013

FW: Newsletter 2


Newsletter 2                       2013-2014                             8/25/2013

 

Dear Families,

 

Hello, and welcome to Room 302.

If you've received this, that means I was able to successfully put you on my class email list for this year. If there is another address you'd like to use or add, please let me know.

 

I think this is going to be a great year, and I'm really looking forward to it. I want to remind you about some ways to stay in touch with what we're doing. Email is always good if you need to contact me, or just give me a call.

 

Our Twitter account is https://twitter.com/room302. We have a blog at http://room302.blogspot.com/ and our classroom web site is http://swift.enumclaw.wednet.edu/bde/jkurtz/index.php. Once school is started, my goal will be to use the Twitter site to tell about what we do during the day. You can also go back and read what we've done in the past, and you can use the blog if you're curious about that as well. I those sites to post other links that may be of interest, as well.

 

Our school will be open on Thursday, August 29th from 3-4 for anyone who would like to stop by, drop off supplies, or just say hi. Dealing with supplies before the first day can make life a bit easier. Speaking of supplies, if still need that list, it's at the end of this note.

 

If you have questions now, or at any time, please ask. I'm happy to help.

 

See you soon.

 

Supplies:

Please put names on this stuff:

·         1 box 24 ct Crayola crayons

·         5 large glue sticks

·         Pencil top erasers

·         2 Dry Erase Markers (black or blue)

·         5 wide-ruled spiral notebooks

·         1 water bottle

·         markers

·         2 folders w/sturdy bottom pockets

·         1 pair Fiskar scissors

·         1 Supply Box

·         1 pencil sharpener with shavings box

·         1 blue ball point pen

·         colored pencils

We'll share this stuff:

·         3 dozen #2 pencils (Ticonderoga) Please sharpen

·         2 black Sharpies

·         Kleenex

 

 

Sincerely,


 

Jeff Kurtz


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search