web log
Room 302
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Today in math we wrote our names on our number cards and cut them out. And some of us did pattern blocks. I went outside and played on the monkey bars, said Ashley. In P. E. we ran by the cones, and in music we played a bumblebee game.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
We ate lunch and it was a great time. We finished the last page of our math packets. I liked when I played on the rings, said Shelby.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Today after recess we went to the bathroom. It was fun doing chalk outside. We celebrated Jordan L.’s birthday. We sang happy birthday to him and we ate the cookies and juice his mom brought. Jesse brought watermelon and Savannah’s mom came to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.