Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Newsletter 6/Reminder

Newsletter 6                                                                  11/16/2011

 

Dear Families,

 

Just a reminder: We’ll have half days from now until Thanksgiving. I have conference times scheduled for everyone. Most people brought their slips back. Let me know if you need a reminder of your time.

 

I plan for the conferences to last about 20 minutes. I need to make sure we’re on time (not always easy for me J) because the families with more than one child here will have them back to back. If we need more time to talk, I’m happy to continue at a later time.

 

Please remember to bring the students with you. It’s their chance to celebrate progress with us. I’m looking forward to it.

 

Calendar

Thursday, November 17—Early Release, 12:15, Conferences

Friday, November 18—Early Release, 12:15, Conferences

Monday, November 21—Early Release, 12:15, Conferences

Tuesday, November 22—Early Release, 12:15, Conferences

Wednesday, November 23—Early Release, 12:15

Thursday, November 24—No school

Friday, November 25—No school

Chapter Book

Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search