Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Newsletter 6

Newsletter 6                                                  11/30/2010

 

Dear Families,

 

December starts tomorrow. The month is always a bit of a roller coaster. Should be fun. Here's a quick one:

Conferences

It was great to see those of you who made it so far. I'll contact the rest of you with some options.

Supplies Needed

We'll be doing a project that requires small puzzle pieces, green spray paint and waxed paper. If you have old puzzles you'd like to donate, or paint or paper, please let me know. If not I'll go buy some. I just wanted to check first. Thanks.

Holiday Concert

We'll be performing on Thursday evening, December 16th, at 7:00. Plan to drop the kids in the classroom with me at 6:45.

Chapter Book

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

Sasquatch by Roland Smith

Questions?

Please let me know right away if you have questions or concerns. 

 

Sincerely,

 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search