Dear Families,
Halloween Party
We'll be doing some games and activities on Friday:
We'll start about 10:50 with decorating cupcakes.
Recess from 11:20-11:35
Art and snacks from 11:35-12:30
Recess and lunch from 12:35-1:25
Costumes and game from 1:30-2:00
Dismissal at 2:15.
Costumes are optional—not required—but no weapons allowed.
I think we're set for food and activities.
THANKS to all who helped get things set up. Feel free to join us for any or all of this if you'd like.
Email List
I'll use email to send information throughout the year. If you have not done so, please email me at so I can add you to the list. So far I've got 17 out of 24. Thank you.
Author Visit
It was amazing having Roland Smith here. The whole day revolved around him. Check out Twitter and the Room 302 blog for more info.
Chapter Book
Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key by Jack Gantos
Sasquatch by Roland Smith
Questions?
Please let me know right away if you have questions or concerns.
Sincerely,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.