Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What are we thankful for, and why?

Lukas I am thankful for my sister because she gives me love. She gives me kisses and hugs before I go to school. When I come back from school she hugs me tight. Justyn I am thankful for my X-Box because I can beat my brother, Kevn, and my X-Box games, but sometimes he beats me. And I am thankful for my dogs because they give me company, because they love me. Noah I am thankful for my mom because she plays with me and she does the dishes for me. She loves me so much and I love her too. I love her because she helps me with stuff. Jamie I am thankful for my brother, even if he’s a cat. I love my cat because my cat lets me pet him. My cat lets me pet him on his neck. It makes me happy. Jordan I am thankful for my cat. She lets me hold her. I am happy to love her. Her name is Kitty. Travis I am thankful for my cat named Jessie. She keeps me company. She lays with me on my bed. I feed my cat. It makes her happy, and me, too. I love my cat. My cat is in my bed. Donna I am thankful for my mom and dad because they love me, and help me spell, and kiss me before I go to bed. And I also love them, too. I don’t get to see my mom in the morning because she goes to work at five o’clock in the morning. I wish she didn’t have to do that, but she does, anyway. But my dad is there in the morning, and he watches me until the clock says 8:25. Then I have to go to the bus stop with all my friends and play Simon Says with the parent who’s there. Then when the school bus comes we have to line up and get on the bus. I usually have to go to the back of the bus and finally we get there and I get to get off that smelly bus. Just joking. Anyway, I’m thankful for my mom and dad. I love them so much, and they love me, too, but I love them more. Jesse I am thankful for my Thanksgiving because you get to have a fiesta. I feel good. I love the food, and I have my friends over. Kaelyn I am thankful for my family because they gave me lots of presents like Brats, a Brat Cat, and Pinball Alley. I felt happy, and it was my birthday. I love them, and they love me, too. Rien I am thankful for my mom, my dad, and my brother. They are helping us move into Aubree’s neighborhood. It makes me happy. Cameron I am thankful for my mom and dad for getting me a new bike. It is cool that they spent money for me on my birthday. It is blue. It has a pink and white basket on it. It has a kickstand that is really hard to put up and down. Jordan I am thankful for my birthday because I get lots of presents and I am thankful for Christmas because I get lots of presents and I can’t wait until Christmas. Christmas is next month! Aubree I am thankful for the people who help to serve Thanksgiving. I love to eat cranberries because they are good. Savannah I am thankful for Pilgrims because they thought of Thanksgiving. I always get cranberries only on Thanksgiving. I get them that day. I get them at my grandma and grandpa’s house. The cranberries are so yummy! I am so happy to eat them! Abby I am thankful for my daddy because he is coming home on Saturday or Sunday. I am very, very, very happy. My mommy told me that. I met him at Disneyland when I was meeting Eeyore. When I saw Charlie, I said in my head, “Who is that baby?” But when my mommy said, “Abby…” I knew it was mommy and Charlie. But I did not know that my daddy was with them. But when my daddy said, “Abby…” I ran up to him. I was super, super, super happy to see him. We are going to Whistler. It is going to be fun. I will be happy. We are going to eat turkey and cranberries. They are YUMMY! Turkey is yummy, and cranberries are yummy, too. I like cranberries. The end. Mckayla I am thankful for the turkey and pie I have on Thanksgiving because one Thanksgiving the Pilgrims had their first Thanksgiving with the Indians. And I also am thankful for the cranberries I have on Thanksgiving. Kevin I am thankful for my puppy, Willy, because he keeps me company when my dad goes to work at night. Taylor Being Thankful I am thankful for the turkey and my mom, and dad, and my brother. I am thankful for my family because they are really nice to me. I like turkey because it is good. I am thankful for my cat, my other cat, my one dog, and my hamster because she keeps me company when I am sad. And that’s all I am thankful for at Thanksgiving. I am thankful for animals I love. Shelby I am thankful for my cat. When my cat bonks me in the head, she wants me to pet her. It makes me confused. I love my cat! Jasen I am thankful for my mom because she protects me. She looks out for me, too, because she loves me. She lets me have whatever I want for lunch. I like peanut butter sandwiches and macaroni and cheese. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search